Mark Cassino's New Book

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 21:19:59 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 6:17:53 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
At yesterday's PDML  get together, Bill Sawyer and I had the pleasure
of seeing Mark  Cassino's latest book. This isn't a self-published
volume, but rather  a beautiful hardcover volume marketed by a
respected publisher of  children's books. While it's aimed at young
children and their  teachers, it's quite informative and, of course,
packed with stunning  snowflake photos. Among the highlights is a
gorgeous shot of a  near-perfect snowflake resting on a mitten. All
shot with Pentax of  course. It's available now at  Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Story-Snow-Science-Winters-Wonder/dp/0811868664/ref=sr
_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256001065&sr=1-1

I  plan on ordering a copy for Grace's kindergarten  class.

Paul

That is totally cool. Congrats,  Mark!

Marnie aka Doe  :-)