Mark Cassino's New Book

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Mon Oct 19 21:19:59 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 6:17:53 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at writes:
At yesterday's PDML  get together, Bill Sawyer and I had the pleasure
of seeing Mark  Cassino's latest book. This isn't a self-published
volume, but rather  a beautiful hardcover volume marketed by a
respected publisher of  children's books. While it's aimed at young
children and their  teachers, it's quite informative and, of course,
packed with stunning  snowflake photos. Among the highlights is a
gorgeous shot of a  near-perfect snowflake resting on a mitten. All
shot with Pentax of  course. It's available now at  Amazon:

I  plan on ordering a copy for Grace's kindergarten  class.

That is totally cool. Congrats,  Mark!

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein