Mark Cassino's New Book

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 21:17:37 EDT 2009

At yesterday's PDML get together, Bill Sawyer and I had the pleasure
of seeing Mark Cassino's latest book. This isn't a self-published
volume, but rather a beautiful hardcover volume marketed by a
respected publisher of children's books. While it's aimed at young
children and their teachers, it's quite informative and, of course,
packed with stunning snowflake photos. Among the highlights is a
gorgeous shot of a near-perfect snowflake resting on a mitten. All
shot with Pentax of course. It's available now at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Story-Snow-Science-Winters-Wonder/dp/0811868664/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256001065&sr=1-1

I plan on ordering a copy for Grace's kindergarten class.

Paul