PESO - Just Hanging Around

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:18:09 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Boris Liberman <boris71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A-ha, now I know what nonchalant means ;-). I mean, I've been shown an example.
>
> Frank, for some reason this time I am feeling that the lack of feet
> really spoils the idea. The feet and the bottle might play nicely
> together, but we could only guess that...

Thanks for the comment, Boris.  I purposely shot it as is (it's
full-frame), but I only got one shot, so can't really compare to see
how it would look with both feet in there.  I can't really say what I
was thinking when I shot it, but the composition just "seemed right"
to me in the viewfinder when I hit the shutter release.  I now think
that without the one foot in there it adds some dynamic tension to the
scene, but hell, I could be wrong.

Thanks for your viewpoint.  I really appreciate it.

cheers,
frank