video on K-7 and K-x - help needed.

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Mon Oct 19 19:04:28 EDT 2009

I guess they will stop, Igor - just wish they wouldn't, and you happy
owners are the ones closer to the answer.

My lame capture card is able to split a lonng recording into under-4Gb
clips. If the cameras would do the same, capturing a longer video would
be much easier. Of course, assuming the sensors would stand the heat.

lf