Photos from my second professional gig

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Mon Oct 19 18:45:00 EDT 2009

Roger that... my "Disney Travellers" venture allows me to cut whatever I
feel like, as long as they're smiling... and I get less worries about
clenched fists. Happy they are, but not everyone feels like being
photographed with the company logo behind.

Sorry about the "income compensation" issue. Some time ago I discovered
that the moment my income passed some limit I would end up with less
than before. :-/ Today it's so low I need not bother... :-(

lf

--
Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br