OT - F1

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 19 17:51:41 EDT 2009

Mark Roberts wrote:

> mike wilson wrote:
>
>>Mark Roberts wrote:

>>>So... anyone catch the MotoGP race that was going on while those
>>>4-wheel wimps were doing the F1 thing?
>>>;-)
>>>
>>>Looks like another championship for Rossi.
>>
>>Did you work out what went on with Lorenzo and Hayden?
>

> Haven't seen the race - anyone know of a web proxy service that will
> make web sites see a UK IP address when I visit?

Sorry.  But, according to here
http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/download_programmes/outsideuk
    BBC sport output is available outside the UK.

> But the impression I got from what I heard is that Lorenzo was simply
> trying too hard. 18 points behind and 3 races to go, I can't say I
> blame him. But now its 38 points with only 2 races left...

Watching on Iplayer you can see that sixth on the grid, De Angelis,
comes right across the track and crowds Lorenzo into Hayden.  He wobbles
badly but then either loses it on marbles or under braking for turn one.