OT - F1

Mark Roberts mark at robertstech.com
Mon Oct 19 16:45:47 EDT 2009

mike wilson wrote:
>Mark Roberts wrote:
>> Jaume Lahuerta wrote:
>>
>>>Regarding motor soports I prefer morobikes...there are also big differences
>>>in the machines, but I see more fight and good drivers have more chances to
>>>show it (like Rossi, who moved from Honda to Yamaha and kept winning).
>>

>> So... anyone catch the MotoGP race that was going on while those
>> 4-wheel wimps were doing the F1 thing?
>> ;-)
>>
>> Looks like another championship for Rossi.
>
>Did you work out what went on with Lorenzo and Hayden?

Haven't seen the race - anyone know of a web proxy service that will
make web sites see a UK IP address when I visit?

But the impression I got from what I heard is that Lorenzo was simply
trying too hard. 18 points behind and 3 races to go, I can't say I
blame him. But now its 38 points with only 2 races left...