Landscape Photograph of the Year

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Mon Oct 19 15:22:25 EDT 2009

Well, I stoped participating in competitions a long time ago for that reason.
The images that win are often over done or without real content. My images never win much. But they sell quite well :-)

My images are everyday life and scenery. That's really what most buyers want - sceneries and subject they can relate to or use for their purposes.

The first image would perhaps do well on the cover of Watch Tower or some other religious magazine.

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.