PESO: A rose is a rose...

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Mon Oct 19 14:11:08 EDT 2009

On Oct 19, 2009, at 04:36 , Cotty wrote:

>>> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/18931516
>>>
>>> As always...  :-)
>
> How about a night shot, long exposure, same framing, quick blast of
> handheld flash to illuminate the rose ;-)

Man, you let poor Ralf get up early while the sun still shines and all
you PDML'rs lambast his techniques to hell and back!   :-)

Ralf!  Don't go out in the light! You might self immolate, melt, or
something as bad!

Personally. I like the shot. But I think, coming from you, the
expectations are so high you had best stick with your reputation as
the ultimate nighttime industrial photographer we've ever had the
privilege to know.

Now get some rest for tonight.

Joseph McAllister
pentaxian at mac.com

There is no off position to the genius switch.
Genius can, however, be observed as insanity.