Detroit PDML Does Avedon

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 13:57:55 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/19/2009 9:06:29 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
But Detroit is a study  in contrast. Just across Woodward I saw  this:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9927170&size=lg

Detroit  was on the verge of making a comeback ten years ago or so. The
current  downturn isn't helping. I expect it will come roaring back
some day,  but it will probably be long after I'm gone from both this
area and  this life.

Paul

Thanks for sharing, Paul, re  PDML meet.

BTW, that's the way I feel about a lot of California, that has  been very
hard hit by the foreclosure crisis.

Marnie