Landscape Photograph of the Year

Tom Cakalic cakaltm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:07:14 EDT 2009

Almost every one did capture some great light.  I wouldn't classify
the runner photograph as a landscape, just my opinion, though it was a
powerful image, and I hated the shopping cart photo, though it was
strong, it simply was not to my tastes. I did very much enjoy the
images that were of the pristine views, which is generally what many
landscape photographers aim at capturing.

My favorite was of Rannoch Moor, the flat light gives it a
tapestry/painted feeling to it.  It's the one that makes me look
repeatedly.

Thanks.