K-7 in the mail

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Mon Oct 19 11:30:52 EDT 2009

Thank again, Jostein I have upgraded the firmware. I am very happy with the option to use the foru way controller for selecting focus point. I use this often, for traffic shots or shots that have people or anamals in them.
I guess I'm not the only Pentaxian who used this in the K20D a lot :-)

Thanks
Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.