PESO - Just Hanging Around

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:40:56 EDT 2009

A-ha, now I know what nonchalant means ;-). I mean, I've been shown an example.

Frank, for some reason this time I am feeling that the lack of feet
really spoils the idea. The feet and the bottle might play nicely
together, but we could only guess that...

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:17 AM, frank theriault
<knarftheriault at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the typical "guy in a bar leaning against the wall trying to look
> nonchalant" pose:
>
> http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/10/just-hanging-around.html
>
> Hope you enjoy.  Comments always welcome.
>
> cheers,
> frank
>

> --
> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Boris