PESO: A rose is a rose...

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:37:57 EDT 2009

For some reason I was expecting a night industrial shot with some
roses somewhere in the frame ;-). I was often told that when
photographing roses one should bring some liquid (water?!) and
sprinkle it lightly on the flowers for extra liveliness... Though I
like it as it is. However, I might suggest slightly smaller roses and
slightly bigger background. I think it would be hmmm more neat.

2009/10/18 Ralf R. Radermacher <fotoralf at gmx.de>:
> ...no matter what the background looks like.
>
> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/18931516
>
> As always...  :-)
>
> Ralf
>
> --
> Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
> Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com
> Audio : http://aporee.org/maps/projects/fotoralf
> Web   : http://www.fotoralf.de

Boris