PESO: A rose is a rose...

Ralf R. Radermacher fotoralf at
Mon Oct 19 06:23:21 EDT 2009

ann sanfedele <annsan at> wrote:

> Ralf - this just doesnt work for me... The roses aren't at all
> attractive -they look fake - which may just
> be the ultra sharpness and harsh light.

The light wasn't harsh at all.

What you see here is the problem Lightroom is causing to the colours of
my photos taken with the K-7, especially in the blues and reds. I'll
wait for another month or two, to see if there will be anything from
Adobe to correct this situation. If not, I'll revert to the K10D which
never gave me such trouble.

> Hope you don't mind my plain speaking here...

Not at all, Ann. That's why I'm asking for comments.

Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   :
Audio :
Web   :