PESO: To be or not to be ...

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sun Oct 18 22:26:31 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/18/2009 3:10:23 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml at writes:
Hello list
I gave my new  K-7 some exersize this weekend, visiting a local "Safari
It's very  nice to use. I especially enjoy the speed and the rather
accurate metering a  lot. But of cource I had trouble finding all the right buttons
and settings,  that have changed place since the K20D  ...

Very  nice shot, like where you caught his paw.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein