OT - F1

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Sun Oct 18 17:55:28 EDT 2009

On Oct 18, 2009, at 14:36 , Cotty wrote:

> On 18/10/09, Jaume Lahuerta, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> Jaume, the wet blanket...
>
> LOL. Hardly.
>
> I think they really do fight. We see a nice packaged up wrapping to it
> all, but at the end of the day it's a sweaty hell of drivign as fast
> as
> you can. Have you ever gone karting? After 15 minutes of that I am
> absolutely shattered, and have aches for days....

It's the rule makers that make it difficult to pass (though there was
a good bit of that today) by restricting the technologies in a effort
to curtail costs to the teams enlarging the field of those who can
therefor afford to participate in the sport.

Next year, they'll try yet another set of rules, like no refueling,
which, in my opinion, will make it even harder to pass with everyone's
fuel load the same.

As in any sport, those with the deepest pockets and the most stealth
in squeezing around rules restrictions will have the best chance of
winning.

Go USA-1!  Or whatever they'll be called.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html