Bargain Bin Score

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at
Sun Oct 18 10:22:24 EDT 2009

Good score.  The *ist D is a tough little camera and a remarkably useful backup.  I have an *ist D with the grip and an A 50 f1.7 at the office.  I ignore it, abise it, grab it as needed, and it always gets the job done.  I am reminded of using the my old MX.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-bounces at [mailto:pdml-bounces at] On Behalf Of Adam Maas
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:23 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Bargain Bin Score

Just picked up a *istDS, good condition, for $150. Didn't need another
camera but at that price I couldn't resist.

Question for anybody using Adaptall-2 kit on their Pentax's, I've got
a proper KA adapter but it doesn't seem to pass aperture info to the
body. I'm suspecting my adapter's a little busted (I'd only really
been using it on the K2 which isn't A-aware).

M. Adam Maas
Explorations of the City Around Us.

PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List