Little piece on lenses

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 22:35:49 EDT 2009

I rarely carry more than one lens on a walkaround. Tomorrow, I'll be
taking the 16-50 with me for the PDML meet in the city. When working,
It's usually either in the studio or out of the trunk of my car, so I
have my entire kit at hand. The convenience of a zoom far outweighs
the burden of a few extra ounces.
Paul