PESO - Open Door Policy

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 21:39:56 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/17/2009 5:34:35 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at gmail.com writes:
I love my "new"  neighbourhood (I've been here since April).  Lots of
down-and-out types  (I live two blocks from Toronto's largest
psychiatric facility), lots of new  "loft" condos and yuppies, and lots
of art galleries.  Walking down the  street always brings interesting
things to  see:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/10/open-door-policy.html

Hope  you enjoy.

Comments always  welcome.

cheers,
frank

Yecck! Heh. I had to  look at that 3-4 times to figure out someone had not
been dismembered.  Heh.

Interesting catch, for sure, frank.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)