Little piece on lenses

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:40:25 EDT 2009

Hum,

I can't be a purist because though I sometimes carry only one lens,
mostly the 43mm limited, it's sometimes an FA 28-200mm.

I can't be a Prime Fetishist, because while I own primes from 17mm to
600mm, (in both 1/2 1 2 4 and 1/3 1 3 6 times sequences, with a few in
between), I also have a weakness for cult zooms.

I can't be an artist, because, well just because, that's all.

I can't be a kit zoomer because the only Kit Zoom I own was built for
not just a different camera but a different format,