Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:14:12 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM, P N Stenquist <pnstenquist at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks Godders.
> I already have the Pixel Genius profile, found it last night while
> researching the paper. Should have 50 sheets of 13 x 19 in a couple of days.
> It will be interesting to compare it to the Ilford Gold Fibre Silk that I've
> been using. Some web reviews found them similar with the Epson sheet having
> brighter whites and deeper blacks. That should be perfect for my car
> collector clients.
>
> The ATLEX deal is outstanding:  $36.97 for a 25 sheet pack. It's $99.99 from
> Epson on the web.
> See http://www.atlex.com/epson_paper/exhibition_fiber_paper.htm. You have to
> add it to your cart to see the discount price.

Those are outrageously good prices, almost 50% off Atlex regular price IIRC.

I've compared the EFP against the similar paper from Harman (specific
designation escapes me right now) with some B&W comparison prints. The
difference I noticed is that the EFP has a very slightly more bluish
cast to the paper base and a touch more contrast, the Harman paper is
a little more neutral to warm in mid-range tones.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com