Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper

P N Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 11:04:30 EDT 2009

Thanks Godders.
I already have the Pixel Genius profile, found it last night while
researching the paper. Should have 50 sheets of 13 x 19 in a couple of
days. It will be interesting to compare it to the Ilford Gold Fibre
Silk that I've been using. Some web reviews found them similar with
the Epson sheet having brighter whites and deeper blacks. That should
be perfect for my car collector clients.

The ATLEX deal is outstanding:  $36.97 for a 25 sheet pack. It's
$99.99 from Epson on the web.
See http://www.atlex.com/epson_paper/exhibition_fiber_paper.htm. You
have to add it to your cart to see the discount price.
Paul