Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 17 11:01:52 EDT 2009

Yes, I've downloaded the profile, but I haven't bought the paper yet-it's
pretty pricey.  Actually, I'd really like to compare it to Illford's Gold
Fiber Silk.  Would anyone who's used both papers like to share their views?

I love Illford's Gold Fiber Silk for color, and there's still something
about Epson's Velvet Fine Art paper for black and white that's
appealing--the texture it brings to the image is attractive to my
eye--course this all depends on the picture, but as a general rule of thumb
meant to be broken at will :-), I've been doing IGFS for color and EVFA for
black and white.  But the IGFS does beautiful black and white too.   Cheers,
Christine