Pentax K-7 special at Fry's

Doug Franklin jehosephat at
Sat Oct 17 10:10:20 EDT 2009

gldnbearz wrote:
> At least there is a possibility for handling the camera in store.
> Today's Amazon price was $1050 body only and was selling
> the kit w/ the 18-55WR (no backpack) for $1099.

Well, you can handle the camera, with the 18-55 mounted, at Fry's, but I
haven't seen any other Pentax stuff there.  Neither any other lenses nor
  any of the odds-and-ends like remote releases or even straps.  You may
or may not find a compatible 3rd-party battery, depending on who was
doing the ordering that week.

DougF (KG4LMZ)