°SOUTH: WAR / 2009 Nikon-Walkley Press Photo

Derby Chang derbyc at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 17 03:17:17 EDT 2009

Just got back from a superb event. Five photographers from °SOUTH gave a
floor talk on their show, WAR.

http://tmp.acp.org.au/current/

Ben Bohane pointed out the shame Australians should feel about the
secret war and blockade waged in Bougainville in the 90s, a direct
contravention of the UN arms embargo.

derbyc at iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc