PESO -- Whitney Center Group Photo

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 22:36:52 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 11:00:58 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at gmail.com writes:
I guess I'll post  one of these as a PESO.   A while back I posted that I
had a gig  doing some publicity photos for a local movie production
studio.  Well  the studio notified me that I can finally use them in my
portfolio.

The shoot was for stills to be used in a series of  print advertisements
to be used in conjunction with a television campaign  selling
Senior/Assisted Living Condominiums.

This shot has appeared  in all the local papers so it must be  good...

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20whitneycentergroupphoto.
html

Equipment:   Pentax K20D/w smc Pentax A 24mm f2.8

As usual comments are welcome but  may be totally ignored.

=========
Very, very nice shot, Peter.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)