PESO -- Whitney Center Group Photo

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 16 22:36:52 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 11:00:58 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at writes:
I guess I'll post  one of these as a PESO.   A while back I posted that I
had a gig  doing some publicity photos for a local movie production
studio.  Well  the studio notified me that I can finally use them in my

The shoot was for stills to be used in a series of  print advertisements
to be used in conjunction with a television campaign  selling
Senior/Assisted Living Condominiums.

This shot has appeared  in all the local papers so it must be  good...

Equipment:   Pentax K20D/w smc Pentax A 24mm f2.8

As usual comments are welcome but  may be totally ignored.

Very, very nice shot, Peter.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein