GESO: Hurunui Dambusters Protest

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 22:11:54 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 11:18:13 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
dmann at bluemoon.net.nz  writes:
<http://www.multisport.net.nz/photos/459-2009-10-16-dambusters-hurunui-prote
st.html

I don't consider this to be my best work but I did what I could  given
the conditions.  Sorry about the small size of the pics,  I'm limited
to a certain width & height and most of the photos  were portrait
orientation.

The K10D showed itself once again to  be a robust camera.  It wasn't
fazed by the rain, and it came out  muddy but undamaged when I slipped
on the riverbank and landed  sideways.  The hood broke off my lens (FA
24mm) and separated  into two pieces.  Not the first time I've done
that so I'll just  glue it back together again.  My right arm still
feels a bit  strange and I'm expecting it to bruise  tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dave

It's still a nice  collection of photos. I like.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)