PESO 2009 - 171 - GDG

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 16 22:09:32 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/16/2009 6:19:02 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
gdigiorgi at writes:
Combining still and motion  work into presentations and pieces has long
been a direction I wanted to go  ... I've been working on a LOT of this
sort of stuff for years. One of my  first very simple efforts in this
direction was this one I made in early  2006, using my people oriented
PAW set from 2005 :

But there is always something different  and special about a print, a
set of prints and a book of photos that has  merit as well. I have many
plans ... ;-)

I see no  arrow.

Marnie  :-(

created them. Albert  Einstein