Photos from my second professional gig

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Oct 16 20:22:43 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 06:47:29PM -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> Larry, the only suggestion I can think of is trying a longer focal and
> lower angle to avoid the end of the banner near the floor. Good grabs on
> the tables...

Yeah, but I didn't want to cut off their feet.

> lf
>
> ...happy costumer, happy paycheck...

I reported the $500 that I'll eventually get paid for my first gig. My
unemployment check showed up today, $375 lighter than it would have
been. So, basically, if I find a short term job, for every dollar that
I earn, I get to keep about $.25, which is just about enough to pay
the taxes on it.