PESO 2009 - 171 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:18:51 EDT 2009

Thanks for the comments!

Oh, even if I go full bore into doing production work, I will continue
to do still work. Two very different ways of doing things, two
different aesthetics to work with, each with their unique syntax and
expressive qualities.

Combining still and motion work into presentations and pieces has long
been a direction I wanted to go ... I've been working on a LOT of this
sort of stuff for years. One of my first very simple efforts in this
direction was this one I made in early 2006, using my people oriented
PAW set from 2005 : http://www.gdgphoto.com/PAW2005/

But there is always something different and special about a print, a
set of prints and a book of photos that has merit as well. I have many
plans ... ;-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com