OT PESO - Painted Desert.

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 16 08:21:03 EDT 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:11 +0800, "David Savage" <ozsavage at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We never entered the Flinders around Arkaroola, but we did drive past
> the area. The second week of the trip saw us head due south from
> Coober Pedy & hit the coast at Streaky Bay. We then spent the week
> driving up and down the peninsulas on our way back to Adelaide.

Ah.  Streaky Bay.  Now that was a revelation.  We'd never heard of the
place before and we stayed there for two nights - very enjoyable and
some great coastal scenery.  Unfortunately the weather turned foul so we
didn't get down to Port Lincoln.  The whole Eyre Peninsula is on the
'must visit' list.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters