OT PESO - Painted Desert.

David Savage ozsavage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:11:57 EDT 2009

Thanks Mate.

You know how the outback is. You travel hundreds of km's through sweet
f&*k all to get to these places. But when you get there you realise
that the journey was worth it. I'd like go back at some stage.

We never entered the Flinders around Arkaroola, but we did drive past
the area. The second week of the trip saw us head due south from
Coober Pedy & hit the coast at Streaky Bay. We then spent the week
driving up and down the peninsulas on our way back to Adelaide.

Twas a cool trip. And on some nights it was bloody freezing. Thank
heavens I sprung for some nice warm Marino thermals before heading
over there :-)

Cheers,

Dave