OT PESO - Painted Desert.

David Savage ozsavage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:00:03 EDT 2009

2009/10/16 AlunFoto <alunfoto at gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/16  <Eactivist at aol.com>:
>> Lovely.  Yeah, noticed you haven't been around. Any reason you were
>> unsubbed? Going to  hang around?
>
> Last time he popped his head up he said something about a health kick. :-)
>
> Dave, nice shot, but with an 11 frames stitch it's hard to imagine how
> good it looks in a big print, because mine stops at awesome.

Thanks Jostein.

At last recounting I was on a health kick and I was hovering around
the 110kg mark. I'm pleased to say I am still shedding the kilos.

<warning recent update on the shrinking of Dave>

As I stated a couple of months ago I've been on a mission to lose
weight since February. I have been very successful. While I don't know
exactly how many kilos I've lost (I pig headedly refused to weigh
myself at the start so I wouldn't get into the habit of chasing kg
targets as I have in the past), I do know how many centimetres I've
lost.

In Janurary I was a 7XL shirt (137cm chest) & 132cm waist (52"). I've
been shrinking all year & have spent more money on clothes in the last
9 months than I have in the last 3 years. Just this week I've
discovered I have dropped another shirt & pant size. I'm now 98.5kg
(at my last weigh in), wearing a XL shirt (107cm chest) & a 97cm (38")
waist.

That's 35cm (14") off my waist. WOW! :-)

And I think I can loose more.

</warning recent update on the shrinking of Dave>

Anywho, thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Dave