OT PESO - Painted Desert.

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 16 07:56:44 EDT 2009

Curse you Savage!  You keep coming up with places I have to add to my
'must visit' list!

:-)>

That's bloody fantastic.  I don't dare let my wife see it or I'll have
to start packing the car again...

Did you get across into the northern Flinders Ranges, around Arkaroola?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia