PESO: some industrial hardcore

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 16 07:51:09 EDT 2009

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
> This is what it looks like in Dunkirk when they're dumping white-hot
> (over 1300 deg c) converter slag into the slag pit.
>
> All this happens outside of this frame to the right and is practically
> impossible to catch with any contemporary DSLR because its way too
> bright against the rest of the frame, but the red glow that lluminates
> the whole scenery is a sight all by itself.
>
> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/18896343

I always enjoy your night industrial photography, but I wonder if you
ever have trouble with the police or security forces questioning what
you're doing.

It's an issue here in the U.S. where there seems to be an automatic
assumption that the only reason for taking photos of buildings or
industrial facilities like that is because you're planning to blow them up.