Hurunui Dambusters Protest

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 02:47:44 EDT 2009

Hi Dave:  The shot of what looks like 3 fisherman in the water near the
weeping willow tree looks like a winner.  I'd love to see that one larger,
though I understand about the size.  Composition looks great there.  Also
the one immediately following  the 3 fisherman is a terrific shot as well.
Looks like a great crowd shot.
Nice work, Dave.  Cheers, Christine