PESO -- Whitney Center Group Photo

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:55:41 EDT 2009

I guess I'll post one of these as a PESO.   A while back I posted that I
had a gig doing some publicity photos for a local movie production
studio.  Well the studio notified me that I can finally use them in my
portfolio.

The shoot was for stills to be used in a series of print advertisements
to be used in conjunction with a television campaign selling
Senior/Assisted Living Condominiums.

This shot has appeared in all the local papers so it must be good...

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20whitneycentergroupphoto.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D/w smc Pentax A 24mm f2.8

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

	--G. K. Chesterton