PESO 2009 - 171 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi ramarren at mac.com
Thu Oct 15 20:37:24 EDT 2009

A call went out from the Media Center in Palo Alto for a studio video
production that sounded interesting. I had the time but no experience.
So I went anyway. Ended up they were short-handed and I was trained on
the spot in the use of the graphics unit, so I got to participate in
the shoot as the Graphics operator.

    http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com/upcoming-workshops-at-the-media-center

Loved it. Back in the control room again ... memories of when I was
doing amateur theater, running the stage lighting, working production,
etc. A very seductive thing for me. Must do more.

Speaking of the Media Center, I'm offering two image processing
workshop sessions and they're coming up soon... one on Photoshop and
one on Lightroom. More info on the blog post.

I've got several seats yet to fill for both, and it would be great to
have you there.
Please tell your friends too! :-)

thanks for looking,
Godfrey