PESO: some industrial hardcore

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 20:08:45 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 4:11:42 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
fotoralf at gmx.de writes:
This is what it looks like in  Dunkirk when they're dumping white-hot
(over 1300 deg c) converter slag into  the slag pit.

All this happens outside of this frame to the right and is  practically
impossible to catch with any contemporary DSLR because its way  too
bright against the rest of the frame, but the red glow that  lluminates
the whole scenery is a sight all by  itself.

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/18896343

As  always...   :-)

Ralf

As always,  lovely. It still amazes me the way you can make ugly plants
look beautiful.  Also, as you said, great light.

Marnie aka Doe :-)  Hardcore, huh?  Heh.