K-7 in the mail

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Thu Oct 15 19:47:05 EDT 2009

I know on the K20 you can adjust the brightness of the screen. It may
not go as dim as you may like to dim shooting situations, but it's a
start. Same on the K-7?

Then there is a trick astrophotographers use, and that's to tape an
ND-4 or 8 gel over the LCD. Some use a red gel, but with the coloring
in the menus now, ND may go better.

On Oct 15, 2009, at 16:41 , paul stenquist wrote:

> You can turn off instant review on the K7, just as on the other
> cameras.
> Paul
> On Oct 15, 2009, at 6:36 PM, Jens wrote:
>
>> That's right, Ken.
>> The same goes for the *ist D and the K10D. But not the K-7?
>> Regards
>> Jens
>>
>> -- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
>>
>> On Oct 16, 2009 00:09 "Ken Waller" <kwaller at peoplepc.com> wrote:
>>> FWIW - on the K20D the screen can be made to be blank after each
>>> shot
>>> - the
>>> setting is buried in the setup menu IIRC.
>>> Kenneth Waller
>>> http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

Joseph McAllister
pentaxian at mac.com

The Big Bang was silent, and probably invisible.
— from the Pentaxian's thoughts on particle physics, so far.