K-7 focusing in FILM mode

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Thu Oct 15 18:32:15 EDT 2009

Thanks Attila
I guess I can focus manually, when ever changing the distance to the subject - while filming.

I kinda liked the K20D's 21 FPS. I made movies from such recording, using a software called "Blaze something".
I can make movies very easily with the K-7, but I can't make 21 FPS in 1,6 MP!
But I guess 5 FPS is enough for me to get enough shots to choose from, when doing action shots :-)

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.