Aarrrgghhh!

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Thu Oct 15 18:24:39 EDT 2009

Hello
It worked - after some fiddeling around. I had to format a card. Shoot one image. Put it in the computer and change the file number from _JENxxxx to _JEN9999. Put it back in the camera and do one more shot. Then the K-7 named the next shot _JEN0001.
BINGO!
Thanks again Peter

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.