K-7 in the mail

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Thu Oct 15 17:52:56 EDT 2009

Thanks Paul.
I have never used the instant replay screen for the same reason. It hurts my eye (my eye stops down, due to the light from the screen below the viewfinder. So, the info screen is really annoying to me. I may have to buy at pair of slim, dark sun glasses - then look over them and through the viewfinder. This should reduce the light from the screen below. It lights up after each shot. Some times I do 1000 shots or more in one day. So the info screen blinking all the time is actaully a kind of torture to me.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.