K-7 Micro Test

Jens pdml at planfoto.dk
Thu Oct 15 17:27:25 EDT 2009

Hello Gonz
Yes, now that you say so. It's the same lens, though - a Sigma 10-20mm - one of my favorites, that I use every day.

Man, the K-7 is a lovely camera. I hope I can will get used to all the changes soon. Direct View (which I often use for above eye level shots) is now placed in the menu, not in the ON/OFF wheel. The ON/OFF wheel now has the stop down function instead - just like my fine, old MZ-S :-)
Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.