OT - "scientists amazed" by the obvious yet again

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Thu Oct 15 14:43:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:58:05PM -0400, John Sessoms wrote:
> From: Bruce Walker
> >[Quoted exactly as I found it ...]
> >
> >Driving fast cars boosts testosterone
> >
> >680News staff | Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 8:36 am

  --snip--

> Hmmm? And here all along I though it was just fast cars attract fast women.

Someone was asked if his Dodge Viper got him action with the
women. His reply was "Nope, but if I was interested in teenaged boys,
it'd be great".

Guys would occasionally tease me about a Miata being a "chick's car".
After years of hanging out with the MG crowd, where X and Y
chromosomes approach parity, I *love* driving a car where a lot of the
owners are women.