Geso Zoo photos from October 9, 2009

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Thu Oct 15 14:12:00 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 8:21:47 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pentkon52 at writes:
Had a charter to the Zoo  last Friday, and am just getting around to

Raining  all day. The Orangutan and reptile shots are through a glass
window, so may  have some reflections.

K10D, DA F 50-200, pulled into jalbum with no  adjustments.

I really like the close up of the  lizard on the log, the two elephant
close ups, and one of the hippo close  ups.

Look like they weren't shot in a zoo. :-)

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein