Aarrrgghhh!

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:51:25 EDT 2009

I did that as well.  My experimentation showed no easy way to reset to
an :"earlier" number.  Basically you have to get the counter to 9999
roll it over then set it to the number in the sequence you need.  To set
the number all you need is to have a single file named _igpxxxx or
imgpxxxx and actuate the shutter the next file will be xxxx+1.  But you
really knew that.

Jens wrote:
> Aarrrgghhh!
> I forgot to put in a a clean SD card in my new K-7. Now my first image has number 7703!!
> Can I reset this, please?
>

> Regards
> Jens

	--G. K. Chesterton