OT Who needs Photoshop?

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:56:14 EDT 2009

Marnie,
In a time of economic turmoil, it is hard not to resent a country
(government) which exploits their poor, hard working masses to take
economic prosperity from those who have become accustomed to living
with it and feel entitled to it.  People will 'Buy American' again
when the folks here make good quality products at the lowest price.
Asking for less is asking for you to support me with an extra
'donation' because my nationality is the same as yours.
Regards,  Bob S.