OT Who needs Photoshop?

John Francis johnf at panix.com
Thu Oct 15 12:15:49 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 04:24:16AM -0400, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/15/2009 12:27:26 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> pdml at web-options.com writes:
> Indeed, they have a  despicable political system. But it's you guys who
> exported your own jobs and  capital to China, buying cheap and by thinking
> that credit doesn't have to be  repaid some day.

> I didn't. Evil corporations did. I hope  a lot of them have gone or will go
> belly up.

Sorry, Marnie - you don't get off that easily.   If you can condemn a
Chinese individual purely based on your dislike of the policies of his
government (as you did in your initial diatribe against the authors of
the SIGGraph paper), then you too stand condemned by the policies of
your government which permit those "evil corporations" to act that way.